Consultations are held online from the privacy and comfort of your own home.
In person consultations available in Adelaide, Sydney and Bali.
The quality of our relationships underpins the quality of our lives. Usually, when we are happy within our relationships we are happy in other areas of life. It is common for people to experience difficulties in their intimate life as we have not necessarily been taught the skills to successfully navigate our relationships. We are living in rapidly changing times and what we are wanting and desiring of our selves and our partners in relationship is also under going massive transition.
Sexuality, communication, work/life balance, stress, family, there are many things that our lives require us to juggle and quite often it is our relationships that we put last. Somehow however, we presume we are meant to know and have it worked out how to have harmonious connected relationships.
The quality of our intimate relationships is founded upon a depth of connection, daily intimate exchanges and a level of fulfilment within our sexuality.
I hold the understanding that our relationships are like fire, they need constant feeding with smaller wood to keep the fire burning strong. Life can easily get in the way and we slowly stop stoking the relationship fire. There are many ways to nurture your relationship, ways of connecting that don’t have to take much time and can be done daily that will help fuel your relationship fire.
There can also be sexual issues that are getting in the way of you enjoying empowerment within your intimate relationships.
With no need to judge or assess you, my only agenda is to enable you to transform and grow. To create an environment of safety in which to inspire you to reach your potential, with all the peace, wellness and fulfilment that fully embodied and positive intimacy can bring.
Through addressing any relational, sexual or intimacy issues, the whole of life improves and relationships flourish.
- I inspire you to:
figure out how you would like your love life and relationships to be;
work out if changes need to made in your thinking, behaviour and lifestyle to enable that to happen;
assist you to make those changes, and;
enable transformation at all levels of your being.
The sessions are liberating, empowering and fun. We’ll look at you, your relationships and your life, in a safe, supporting, confidential, warm and friendly environment. With me as your facilitator and guide and you as the leader in the process.
Relationships and sexuality are an art to which many of us have been given limited tools. To create great works of art we may need to learn the skills required and this takes time and effort. To create the change you want requires commitment and application. Some clients only need one or two sessions, but most need more. These sessions can be taken in close succession, or spread out.
Sessions can be booked for individuals or couples to see Waratah in person, via Skype or over the phone.
Everyone has a right to a fulfilling and healthy relationship and sex life. Love -Life -Healing therapy can help you understand the difficulty you may be experiencing and find ways to increase your sexual, intimate or relationship satisfaction.
Benefits of Love – Life – Healing
- Increase the connection between you and your partner.
- lessen conflict by discovering new ways to communicate .
- re-build desire and interest in engaging in sexual activity and help to rekindle the flame.
- Increase your comfort to talk about intimacy and sex so you can enhance your sexual confidence.
- Learn honest communication and become more expressive with your partner.
- Reduce performance anxiety through discovering new solutions to what may be long-standing sexual problems.
- Enhance relationship success whether that be through communication, physical or emotional up-skilling.
Those who seeking Love-Life-Healing Therapy:
- Know there must be more to sexuality and relationship
- Apathy and low sexual desire
- Lack of connection
- Breakdown in communication
- Want to put a new spark in your love life
- Loss of desire for sex
- Mis-matched libido
- Want to improve sexual communication
- Rapid or delayed ejaculation
- Erectile difficulties
- Painful intercourse
- Not able to achieve penetrative sex
- Keen to learn some new skills to take into your current or next relationship
- Too, busy, too tired, kids, etc., and sex is not happening
- Couple newly together and sex not going so well
- Single and wanting to enhance your individual sexual expression
- Unreliable orgasm
- Fear of sex
- Health or lifestyle issues affecting couples intimacy
- Body image issues relating to intimacy
- Sex avoidance
- Individuals or couples dealing with childhood sexual abuse of one or both parties
- Wanting to negotiate a fetish or fantasy
- Little sexual experience and wanting information and education
- Pregnancy and postnatal sex (navigating birth trauma)
- Wanting to maintain sexual activity now that you’re parents
- Wanting to enjoy sex in older age
- Wanting advice on how to talk to children about sex
……………….and so much more.
Want to find out more?
All sessions are run by Specialist trained Sexologist, Couples Therapist & Sexuality Educator — Waratah Karleu.
B.A, M.ScMed (Sexual Health), GradDip.ScSc. (Counselling), Couples Therapist. ASOT (Tantra Educator) GradCert (Wellness), CertIV (Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant).