Waratah regularly presents live workshops in Australia and Bali for singles and couples aimed at deepening connection with self and others. Her workshops are safe, confidential, grounded, practical, educational and fun, providing a much needed empowering conversation around sex, sexuality and intimacy within the context of our modern world.
Intimacy; The Art of Connected Loving
Up-skill in an area of life deeply important to us for which we have had little empowering education. Be guided into greater connection with yourself and with your partner. A six module online course providing you with the tools to navigate intimate relationship. . You can undertake this course as a couple or individually to improve your intimate intelligence. Watch the 20 minute video in which I present the primary skill required to experience greater connection in your relationships. The course expands upon this skill through various guided conversations and practical exercises.
Women’s Intimacy Education workshops
Women’s only workshops embodying the art of conscious sexuality. Be guided in activating your life force energy to use and direct in all areas of your life for health, joy, fulfilment and empowerment.
- Learn how to create a safe and sacred context for intimacy.
- This workshop is open to all ages of women of any orientation.
- There will be plenty of information presented in a safe, welcoming and wholesome manner with no nudity or sleaze.
- The workshops are classy and founded with the intention of empowerment, education and inspiration.
What more pleasure, joy and connection might you experience within your intimate life? The aim is to empower conversation and provide grounded practical applications to enhance your relating, intimacy, sensuality and sexuality and focus on relationship enrichment.
- Learn better communication skills as a couple;
- Explore and increase sensual and sexual intimacy;
- Understand your love languages and Erotic blueprint;
- Develop a healthy vision for your relationship;
- Attune as a couple and understand your relationship sexuality.
A non-judgemental, safe and relaxing atmosphere;
Well-informed workshop presentations;
Skills and tools you can take away;
Skilful personal and group facilitation;
Time for fun and connection;